The General Counsel’s Guide to Digital Defense
For leaders in the IT industry, cybersecurity remains a major concern. A security breach is almost an inevitability, so it’s crucial for tech executives to be ready for these impending threats.
Be prepared for cybersecurity risks and learn about prevention techniques when responding to a cyber attack. Get the complimentary General Counsel’s Guide to Digital Defense. The Legal Side of Cybersecurity report presented by Sync magazine in partnership with Guerrero Howe.
Download this report to learn more about:
- Factors that Increase the Chance of a Data Breach
- The Global Evolution of Cyber Threats
- Prevention Tips from the Tech Team
- Knowing your Digital Rights
- Preparing a Specialized Response Plan
- Documentation and Compliance Tips
- Recovering Following a Data Breach